If you generated your Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel and forgot your CSR then you can retrieve your CSR. Only follow this tutorial if a CSR was generated from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on the "SSL/TLS" Icon.
3. Under the Certificate Signing Request, click on €œGenerate, View or Delete CSR€ link.
4. Under €œCertificate Signing Requests on Server€ text, you can see your previously generated CSR. You can see the Edit and Delete options under the €œAction€ option.
5. Click on €œEdit€ option which is located under €œAction€ option.
6. Copy your CSR code which is located under the €œEncoded CSR:€ text.
Copy the code from
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----